Noodle Soup Recipe
This Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is made with fresh carrots, celery, onion, parsley, garlic and lots of love.
It's a delicious eat for anyone feeling under OR above the weather.
In the winter time and when your not feeling so hot, this soup is an essential ingredient to our lives.
One of the best things about using a crock pot for this soup is that it's so easy compared to a stove-top.
It's great for anyone that's as busy as I am and don't have the time to stand there and watch it.
I like to use the freshest ingredients to get the best chicken noodle soup possible.
- 2 Lbs Chicken Pieces
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 4 Carrots, Sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 1/4 C. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Basil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 6 C. Chicken Stock
- 6 Oz. Egg Noodles
Preparing your Crock pot Soup Recipe.
Warning-Wash your hands after each time you touch raw meat, especially chicken.
1. Wash the chicken "No, Not with soap, lol" . I mean rinse the chicken with water thoroughly.
2. Chop 1 yellow onion and 2 stalks of celery and set them aside.
3. Mince 2 garlic cloves
4. Peel and slice 4 carrots
5.Chop 1/4 C. of fresh parsley and set aside.
6. Cook 6 ounces of egg noodles so they are done (approximately 6-8 minutes) but not overcooked.
Strain the water out and set the noodles off to the side. Do Not put a lid on them or they will overcook. After it cools down you can cover it so it doesn't get dry.
How to Prepare the Chicken for your
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
1. After rinsing the chicken, turn your crock pot on high and put the chicken in it. Cover and cook on high for about 3 1/2 hours till the chicken falls of of the bones easily. If its not cooked bye then leave it in a little longer.
2. Now take the chicken out and let it cool, believe me you don't want to do the next step while it's hot unless you like being burned.
3. After the chicken is cooled, de-bone it and add the meat back to the crockpot.
Cooking this Easy Crockpot
Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe.
1. Add the 6 C. Chicken stock to the crock pot.
2. Add all the other ingredients to the crock pot except the noodles. Stir Well.
3. Now turn the crock pot on high, cover and cook for 2 hours. DO NOT open the lid after that or you will let the heat out and it will drastically increase your cooking time.
4. After the 2 hours is up turn off heat take out the bay leaf. Taste and add salt if needed. Mix it well and serve in a bowl then add the noodles to the bowl. Let it set a minute or 2 so that the noodles can get hot then serve.