Spinach Soup Recipe
Homemade Gourmet Soup Recipes are the best. It combines restaurant food and a touch of home cooking to create a great tasting homemade treat.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 5 C. Chicken Stock
- 10 oz. Fresh Spinach
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 TBS. Butter
- 3 Head Garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz. can) Artichoke Hearts (Quarter & Squeeze Juice out)
- 2 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Salt
1. In a large stock pot heat up 2 TBS. of butter on medium heat.
2. Add garlic, spinach and onion. Saute till onion is translucent.
3. Add Chicken stock and artichoke hearts. Simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Add pepper, salt, heavy cream and cream cheese. Put cream cheese in piece by piece. Stir until the cream cheese is completely melted.
Back to Top of Homemade Gourmet.
Go to Homepage