Red Bean Soup Recipe
This red bean soup recipe is quick and easy with a 20 minute simmer you can have this bean soup done in half an hour.
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans
- 3 C. Water
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 14.5 oz. can chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 14.5 oz. Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Stock Pot or Large Pot
- Food Processor
- Dry Measuring Spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
Instructions for Your Red Kidney Bean Soup.
1. De-seed and cut 1 red bell pepper and 1 green bell pepper into 2 inch strips.
2. Peel and dice 1 yellow onion.
3. Peel 1 garlic clove and put it into a food processor with 1 can stewed tomatoes (with juice from the can) and puree it.
4. Drain 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
5. Add all the ingredients to a large pot with 3 cups of water and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes.
Leave this Red Bean Soup
and go to Homepage