Vegetable Soup Recipe
an Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipe
A crock pot vegetable soup recipe slowly cooked to it's fullest potential. This soup has freshly sliced leeks, carrots, minced garlic, diced red potatoes, fresh green beans, ripe peeled tomatoes, 2 corns freshly sliced from the cob, fresh parsley, a dash of pepper and salt and chicken.
You can use vegetable broth if you wish to make this a vegetarian vegetable soup.
This easy vegetable soup is a time saver with a small amount of effort put into it. Thanks to a wonderful piece of equipment we call the crockpot or slow cooker.
Learn to make this soup recipe today.
- 3 Red Potatoes ( 1/2" Cubes)
- 1/2 Chopped small Yellow Onion
- 2 Sliced Carrots
- 2 Minced Garlic Clove
- 2 Sliced Leeks
- 2 Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 C. Sliced Green Beans (2")
- 1 Ear of Corn, Corn removed
- 1/4 C. Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3 Diced ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Quart of Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- Food Processor or Anything that will Mince
- Dry measuring cups & spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
- Crock Pot or Slow Cooker
- Paring Knife
Preparing this Crock Pot
Vegetable Soup Recipe.
1. Peel and cube 3 red potatoes into 1/2" cubes.
2. Peel and slice 2 carrots and thinly slice 2 leeks (white part only).
3. Mince 2 garlic cloves and chop 1/2 a yellow onion and 2 stalks of celery.
4. Dice 3 tomatoes.
5. Remove the kernals from one ear of corn. You can do this by slicing them off with a knife.
6. Finely chop about 1/4 cup fresh parsley.
Cooking this easy Crock Pot Recipe
Return to Crock Pot Soup Recipes From this Vegetable Soup Recipe
Return to Homepage from this Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe